How to download movies using torrents?
First, to download movies through torrent sites, you must have a BitTorrent client like uTorrent, Vuze or Deluge, etc.
If you are a relatively inexperienced user, uTorrent could be an easy choice for its simplicity and excellent features. As a user of the torrent site, follow the steps below to download torrent movies.
- Step 1: Download and install third-party VPN software
- Step 2: Launch the VPN software and go to the desired torrent site
- Step 3: Search for your movie using filters and click on torrent to download. Be sure to check that the movie is currently available
- Step 4: Now click on the torrent file and open it with uTorrent application. At the same time, you can select files to include, such as subtitles, cover art, etc…
- Step 5: Download the torrent to your computer and enjoy. The movie will now be downloaded to your computer via a virtual private network. The download speed depends largely on the connection provided by your ISP and the speed of the proxy server used.
Once you’ve downloaded the movie via torrent, you can turn off the VPN connection if you wish. However, we also recommend that you use the VPN head as the standard for Internet access, because of the security features it provides.